MiraMed Global Services, a provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to healthcare organizations, has announced the appointment of Michael P. O’Boyle as its new president. O’Boyle, who has experience as Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Operating Partner for top-tier companies, will oversee the strategic growth of the MiraMed family of companies in his new role. He was most recently an operating partner with Pamplona Capital Management. MiraMed Chairman and CEO Tony Mira said O’Boyle has the right experience and knowledge to help MiraMed better serve clients and acquire new ones.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information