Global consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture has acquired investment technology systems-integration and consulting service firm InvestTech Systems Consulting for an undisclosed amount. In a news release, Accenture said the acquisition will further expand its capabilities to help global investment managers, institutional investors and asset servicers strengthen their competitiveness. Headquartered in Los Angeles, InvestTech’s services include systems integration and technology consulting support for the entire front to back-office investment process. The InvestTech acquisition will be Accenture’s second industry-focused asset-management acquisition in a little over a year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information