Demand for office spaces from the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry remains strong, but office space rent increases in Metro Manila are expected to slow in the next 12 months, according to real estate services group Cushman and Wakefield Philippines. The firm said the rising number of building completions in the Philippine capital will contribute to the slowdown in office rental rate appreciation. In a report, Cushman and Wakefield Philippines said rental rates are projected to maintain their upward trajectory but the growth is expected to be slow in the next six to 12 months. The BPO sector remains the primary demand driver.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information