VXI Global Solutions, a global customer BPO and ITO organization, further expands in the Philippines with the opening of its flagship facility in Pasay City. The new facility is VXI’s seventh in the country and the firm plans to open one or two more by the end of 2016. In fact, the company is already in the market scouting for two more additional locations, according to Jared Morrison, senior vice president and country manager for the Philippines of VXI Global Holdings. Morrison added that VXI will make the announcement on the new expansion location, whether in the National Capital Region or in the province, by the end of this year and the next one by early next year. The newly opened flagship facility in Pasay costs an estimated Php185m and will house more than 1,000 employees. It is already filled to about 80% of its total capacity.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information