Minacs, a business and technology outsourcing firm headquartered in Canada, USA, and India, has been recognized as a “Breakthrough Top 10 Service Provider” for the Americas and Asia Pacific regions by the Information Services Group (ISG). Minacs has 35 operations centers in various locations, including the Philippines. The company said this is the third time in a row that Minacs achieved the ranking for the Americas and for the second time for Asia Pacific. ISG, a leading technology insights, market intelligence, and advisory services firm, ranked Minacs based on customers acquired and annual deals contract value won.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information