The information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industry will no longer be the main driver of the country’s real estate demand. According to international property consultant Pronove Tai, offshore gaming will continue to rise as one of the major drivers in the country’s real estate market. Offshore gaming companies are now starting to require a major amount of office space in the country as new players start to come in. The Philippines is the first and only country in Asia so far to license offshore online gaming. By 2020, the global offshore online gaming market is expected to exceed USD60bn.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information