Healthcare outsourcing services provider Omega Healthcare Management Services has announced plans to hire 1,000 staff at its office in Bengaluru, India in the next six months. The hiring plan is in addition to the ongoing hiring at its facilities in the Philippines. In a statement, Omega Healthcare said its business has been expanding both horizontally and vertically, prompting the need to continuously hire for the various services it provides. Omega Healthcare has exceeded 4,000 employees in the Bengaluru facility. It currently serves over 100 clients in the US. In the Philippines, Omega Healthcare has an opening for Spanish bilingual customer service specialist and network engineer.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information