IT and outsourcing stakeholders from India were in China recently for the India-China IT and Outsourcing Services Investment Forum in Jiangsu Province. The forum aimed to introduce the strengths of Indian IT outsourcing companies to Xuzhou-based IT companies for possible collaboration and investment. Among the Indian delegates were CEOs and senior representatives from outsourcing giants such as Tech Mahindra, Zensar Technologies, Infosys, and Wipro. The forum was held as part of the China (Xuzhou) International Service Outsourcing Cooperation Conference attended by representatives from companies from nearly 15 countries. Xuzhou is a key hub of transportation, industries and innovation parks and is aiming to develop itself into an IT and outsourcing city in eastern China.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information