Integreon, a global provider of legal, document, business, and research support solutions, has announced the appointment of legal industry veteran Vince Neicho as legal solutions consultant. Neicho, who will be based in the company’s London office, will focus on law firms and corporate legal department engaging in e-disclosure, e-discovery, and document review. Neicho was previously litigation support senior manager at Allen & Overy, where he introduced the concept of outsourced document review. He will report directly to Allen McNee, Integreon’s Chief Revenue Officer. Integreon supports its global client base from 13 delivery centres across the US, UK, India, China, the Philippines and South Africa.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information