The Philippines continues to post the strongest online hiring activities in the IT, BPO, and Telecom/ISP in May 2016, leading Malaysia and Singapore. According to the latest round of Monster Employment Index, while IT-BPO online hiring in May was 2% lower than the 11% annual growth recorded in April, it remains the strongest out of the three markets. Singapore remained the same as April, with 1% growth while Malaysia posted -1% decline year-over-year. Sanjay Modi, managing director at Monster.com APAC and Middle East, expects more companies to bring onboard skilled IT talent and leaders as digital transformation will remain a constant among organizations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information