Stakeholders in Bangladesh’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry have urged Philippine investors to start a business or invest in the country to help the industry grow. During a 5-day visit to the Philippines by the representatives of the Bangladesh Association of Call Center and Outsourcing (BACCO), the industry representatives said they are very open to working with their Philippine counterparts through joint venture investment and ownership. The BACCO delegation has invited the concerned departments of the Philippines to attend the upcoming BPO Summit to be held on 28-29 July in Dhaka.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information