The proliferation of the country’s offshore and outsourcing (O&O) industry has benefitted the office property segment, according to property consultant Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL). In a recent market report, JLL said more demand for office space in the Philippines will be driven by the O&O industry, despite the recent Brexit, and because of strong confidence among foreign investors. JLL said the country is considered to be better positioned to withstand external headwinds because the economy is still largely domestically driven. Office supply in the Philippines is estimated to hit 2.8 million square meters between H2 of this year and 2020.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information