According to Nasscom BPM vice chairman Ramay Roy, the voice segment of the Indian BPM industry is shifting to the Philippines, but he stressed that this is just an extension of the Indian BPM industry model. NASSCOM is the industry association for the IT-BPM sector in India. Roy said that only certain components of the voice segment are shifting to the Philippines, and the critical elements are remaining in India. The Indian BPM industry has set a target of USD50bn in revenues by 2020, including both export and domestic.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information