American outsourcing firm Open Access BPO was introduced, along with six other businesses, as the newest member of the Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc (DCCCII). Open Access BPO, which opened its second Philippine office in Davao City last year, joined Starbright Office Depot, Euro Towers, Hedcor, Jobs eSolutions, Mapecon Philippines, and Special Steel in being introduced as the seven new members during the chamber’s 2nd General Membership Meeting held last 26 February. The chamber now has a total of 341 members. Open Access BPO earlier said Davao is poised to become the next Philippine outsourcing hub, having been hailed as one of the country’s top Next Wave Cities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information