International call center and business process outsourcing (BPO) provider Open Access BPO has started its operations in Xiamen City, China. The Xiamen office aims to provide businesses with high quality and economical Chinese customer support solutions. This strategic location allows for access to a wide range of Chinese dialects, including but not limited to Mandarin, Cantonese, and Fookien, the company said in a statement. The site is headed by joint managers Michael Chang, operations manager of Open Access BPO Manila, and Jack Wei, country manager of Open Access BPO Taiwan. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Open Access BPO also operates sites in Makati City and Davao City in the Philippines and Taipei in Taiwan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information