Accenture North America recently welcomed Rafael Lopez, a public service veteran, as its managing director. Lopez is expected to expand the company’s Health and Public Service practice given his two years’ experience working with the US Department of Health and Human Services. Ryan Oakes, managing director of Accenture’s Public Health and Human Services practice in North America, welcomed Lopez’s appointment. He said Lopez has vast experience in finding solutions to some of the toughest societal and community challenges. He added that North American public-sector clients will gain from Lopez’s vision, energy, and commitment to improving lives and program effectiveness.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information