Technology firm Oracle said it has picked IBM as its strategic HR BPO provider delivered on the Oracle HCM Cloud platform. The partnership will enable organizations to seamlessly migrate to Oracle’s HCM Cloud platform, transform HR operations and processes, and capitalize on the efficiencies of a managed service giving access to a global network of HR professionals. Tony Kender, senior vice president, North America HCM Cloud Business at Oracle, said the company is excited to collaborate with a globally recognized BPO provider and world-class consulting partner such as IBM. The deal expands upon a 30 year relationship between Oracle and IBM.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information