US BPO giant Alorica has partnered with Xurpas Enterprises and Storm Technologies to accelerate its hiring in the Philippines. The partnership will automate the acceptance of referrals and track recruitment leads more efficiently. Alorica, which has 40,000 employees located in 17 sites around the Philippines, said it needed to find innovative ways to recruit people and encourage employees to bring applicants to the hubs to generate employment. The company expects up to 60% successful hires through the automated referral program, from the 40% rate using the manual system of processing referrals. Alorica is among the top five BPO players in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information