According to Freelancer.com, one of the biggest digital freelancing platforms, the top five job categories for Philippines freelancers last year were those related to data entry, PHP development, graphic design, Excel-related tasks, and Photoshop design. The markets that were the highest providers of such work in 2018 were the United States, India, the Philippines, Australia and Canada, with the US leading the list, accounting for about 20.19%. In second place was India with 19.89%, followed by the Philippines with 19.05%, Australia with 8.53%, and Canada with 3.98%. The US also paid the highest rates to Philippines-based freelancers followed by Australia, the UK, Canada and India. The other countries in the top 10 offering the highest rates were Singapore, the Philippines, Germany, Denmark and Bulgaria. Freelancer.com can be accessed in 247 countries and territories around the world and has over a million users in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information