Global IT consulting and business process services firm Wipro is now the world’s third fastest-growing global IT services brand, based on a study conducted by brand valuation firm Brand Finance. According to Brand Finance’s annual report for 2019, Wipro has a total brand value of US$4 billion, a 25% rise from a year earlier, making it one of the strongest brands in the category with an AA+ Brand rating. This year marks Wipro’s entry into the Top 10. Global IT consultancies Accenture and IBM remain at the top of the IT services sector, but have swapped 1st and 2nd places since last year, according to the report. Holding steady in 3rd place is India’s largest IT services conglomerate TCS, which is up 23% to US$12.8 billion. Holding the same positions as in last year’s rankings are Cognizant and India’s Infosys, which remain in 4th and 5th positions respectively.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information