Pactera Technology, a digital consulting and technology services firm with over 26,000 employees worldwide, continues to develop charity projects in the Philippines. These projects seek to provide local youth, women and minorities with vocational skills training and job opportunities, the company said. Last year, Pactera, built a community-based outsourcing center in Legazpi City in Albay, providing unemployed college or high school graduates, dropouts, and stay-at-home moms with free training and job opportunities. Pactera also offers freelancing opportunities for unemployed minorities in Legazpi enabling them to make a living and improve their quality of life.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information