The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) has identified the ICT sector among its key areas for possible investment in Iloilo. BCCP Chairman Chris Nelson disclosed that Iloilo is a growth area in the Visayas, adding that the growth of Iloilo is e higher than the national average. He said that the BCCP is trying to match British companies for potential investments here. BCCP is currently preparing for a trade mission to the city and province of Iloilo on 8-9 March. Other investment areas that the BCCP is looking at include Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), agribusiness and tourism.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information