Call center firm Panasiatic Solutions Inc seeks to bridge the talent pool gap in the business process outsourcing (BPO) sector by partnering with the Bacolod City government. Panasiatic Solutions is implementing the Barangay Achieve program, where barangay officials help source from their respective areas people who have the potential for a call center job. Panasiatic has the resources and training modules to polish these people and accommodate their different needs, said Siony Hijara, general manager and site director. Call center companies in Bacolod have been challenged by the depleting source of workers for the last couple of years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information