Paychex Inc. said it has completed its acquisition of Oasis Outsourcing Acquisition Corp., one of the largest professional employer organizations in the US. The purchase price was US$1.2 billion, subject to customary closing adjustments. Paychex and Oasis will continue to operate as separate entities. Based in Rochester, New York, Paychex announced the transaction last month. It will now serve more than 1.4 million worksite employees through its HR outsourcing services. Oasis, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida serves more than 8,400 clients nationwide and provides HR solutions, employee benefits, payroll administration and risk management services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information