US-headquartered professional services firm Personiv has added nearly 500 employees recently following its acquisition of Indian rival John Keells BPO Solutions. Personiv, which operates a call center in the Philippines, did not disclose the financial details of the acquisition, but the company said the deal added a contact center to its operations in India. Personiv CEO David Lesniak said they were drawn to John Keells BPO not only because of its impressive growth, but also due to its similar culture, core tenets, and passion for quality. John Keells offers various back-office services, including telecommunications, retail, banking, and information technology.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information