Nine Philippine information and communications technology (ICT) firms joined the recent CommunicAsia 2017 in Singapore, attracting ICT stakeholders including representatives of telecommunications and technology firms, enterprises, regulators, authorities, analysts, and industry experts from around the world. Francis John A. Francisco, VP for operations at Red Core Solutions, one of the nine exhibiting companies, shared that there are a lot of companies wanting to partner with them and bring technologies to the Philippines. Kendrick Lloyd L. Chong, assistant vice president for IT Services of Alliance Software, for his part, observed that people are looking for Filipino partners to sell their products given the country’s growing economy.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information