The country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry shows no sign of slowing down, growing faster than the global growth of the offshore services market. This was the pronouncement of Rosario Carbonell, director for commercial leasing and sales for real estate firm KMC Mag Group. As the industry continues to grow, Carbonell said the challenge now is to ensure that college graduates could meet the set standards of the BPO industry. She added that the Philippines really needs to adjust the quality of its education in order to accommodate all the demand from the BPO sector. The growth of outsourcing and offshoring companies in the Philippines has resulted in a remarkable demand for office space in Manila, according to Michael McCullough, co-founder and managing director of KMG Mag Group.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information