For the fifth time, business process outsourcing (BPO) giant Accenture has been named as one of this year’s “Top Companies for Executive Women” by the National Association of Female Executives (NAFE) in the US. NAFE highlighted Accenture’s focus on women in leadership positions, its business environment that helps all employees thrive, as well as its initiatives to retain and promote female employees. Accenture’s group chief executive for North America, Julie Sweet, said Accenture is honored to be recognized for its efforts to develop and advance women. Aside from the areas highlighted by NAFE, Accenture also has various initiatives and programs for women employees, such as the expanded parental leave benefits in the US, increase primary care giver leave, and the opportunity for women workers to work locally following their return from birth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information