Some 4,978 jobs or about 54% of all job openings at the Clark Freeport in Pampanga are from the IT-Telecom-BPO sector, according to the Clark Development Corporation (CDC). This was revealed during the recent joint planning session of CDC and Metro Clark ICT Council. According to CDC, about 9,710 job vacancies are currently for immediate hiring among Clark’s 780 locator firms. The jobs offered by companies belonging to the IT-Telecom-BPO sector make up about 53.98% of the total number of vacancies. There are now 110 companies registered with CDC classified as IT-BPO, hiring close to 18,000 full-time employees. Big ticket firms expanding their operations in Clark include Convergys, IQOR, Sutherland, NCO, EGS, ElCell, Cloudstaff, Beepo, and several others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information