Ten Philippine cities have been considered as possible outsourcing hubs this year under the Top 10 Next Wave Cities of 2016. The 2016 list, released by the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Information and Communications Technology Office, and Leechu Property Consultants, named Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Dagupan, Dasmariñas, Dumaguete, Lipa, Malolos, Naga, Sta. Rosa in Laguna and Taytay in Rizal as the best sites for IT-BPM companies. The Next Wave Cities list has been released every two years since 2009. At the same time, the cities of Davao and Iloilo have been elevated to the category “Centers of Excellence” from “Next Wave Cities”. The two cities now join Metro Manila, Cebu, Metro Clark, and Bacolod City as premier IT-BPM hosts and high-density locations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information