The Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) is seeking to forge cross border deals with its counterparts in the region in a number of industries, including business process outsourcing (BPO). PCCI president George Barcelon said the chamber is now strengthening its business councils to develop greater trade and investments relations with other Asian business groups. The PCCI seeks to capture growth opportunities across a number of industries, including agriculture, BPO, telecommunications, manufacturing, mining, consumer products and global supply chains. To achieve its goal, the PCCI will jointly organize forums, inbound and outbound trade missions as well as business matching and networking sessions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information