Business process services (BPS) firm Xerox Philippines is planning to hire 800 more employees this year as it sees bullish growth from the telecoms and healthcare sector. The company currently employs 8,000 workers across its 10 sites, concentrated in Manila and Cebu, and is planning to expand its workforce by a conservative 10% this year. Xerox Philippines carries out finance and accounting, human resource outsourcing and some IT work and transaction processing. Jose Maria Gajitos, the country director of Xerox Philippines, said the 800 new hires seen for the year are likely to be directed to the company’s latest site in Mandaluyong.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information