Jordan and the Philippines have signed business deals, including in the sector of ICT, worth over USD60 million, on the back of the state visit of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte to the Kingdom of Jordan. Among the letters of intent signed are ICT sector-related healthcare and insurance deals with Mobile Z Nation, and in technology, robotics, ICT development and artificial intelligence with Galaxy Organization. The deals are expected to generate 434 jobs for Filipinos, said Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez. The Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) and the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC) also signed an MoU on the promotion, strengthening, and expansion of trade, economic, scientific, technological cooperation, and other business relations. The signing of the business deals and MoUs was witnessed by President Duterte, who assured Jordanian businessmen on the ease of doing business in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information