The Philippines has ranked 10th in the latest Asian Digital Transformation Index, a ranking of countries based on their conduciveness to digital transformation. In the rankings, Singapore took the top spot, followed by South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, China, Thailand, India, and the Philippines. In terms of digital infrastructure, the Philippines also ranked at 10th place, with India taking the 11th spot. The survey showed that the Philippines ranked 9th in both human capital and industry connectivity. It also noted that digital partnerships with other networks, companies or communities have yielded several benefits. About 45% of the respondents were involved in five or more such partnerships, the survey showed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information