Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Pampanga and Davao will continue to be the most viable alternative locations for growth in terms of the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. This was the forecast of Joey Roi Bondoc, research manager at Colliers International Philippines. Bondoc said the BPO industry will continue driving the office market in the country. He said provincial locations will also continue to drive the industry’s growth, given the talent pool, business competitiveness, and local government and ICT Council support. Colliers also does not see the trend slowing down in the knowledge process outsourcing sector. In 2016, major players that defined the market include Google, Towers Watson, Wells Fargo, Pharmaceutical Product Development, among others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information