The Philippine Trade and Investment Center is wooing more Indian business process outsourcing companies to invest in the Philippines and eventually put up operations here. PTIC New Delhi commercial counselor Michael Alfred Ignacio, who recently led a 10-man delegation to the NASSCOM India Leadership Forum at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Mumbai, said the goal is to target the 2nd-Tier India IT-BPM companies to invest here, considering that 14 out of the top 15 IT-BPM firms in India are already in the Philippines. The Philippine delegation, organized by the IT Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), was composed of top executives from IBPAP and IBPAP-member companies including Sutherland, Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), John Clements, BPO International, and TalkPush.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information