Philippine-listed PHINMA Corporation has announced plans to build a business process outsourcing (BPO) tower with commercial space in Cebu City. The plan was unveiled during the inauguration of the Southwestern University (SWU) PHINMA building, which is part of a five-year development plan laid out by PHINMA Education and University President Dr. Chito Salazar. The group’s property arm, PHINMA Properties, said the BPO tower will also feature a 560-room dormitory exclusive for SWU PHINMA students. Salazar said PHINMA Education is making sure to have an environment and facilities to be able to serve the students better, in line with its mission of “Making Lives Better Through Education”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information