Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) is looking at acquiring companies in South America and Eastern Europe, following its acquisition of AxisPoint Health. The buyouts are aimed at further strengthening the company’s capabilities to support clients across geographies like North America, UK and Europe. HGS’ strategy is to look for small to medium-size acquisitions, mainly to acquire new capabilities, strengthen offerings and enter into new markets, according to CEO Partha DeSarkar. HGS has over 46,000 employees across 69 delivery centers in seven countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information