Singapore-based venture capital firm Golden Ventures is currently in talks with at least six Filipino startups in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry. These startups, according to Golden Gate Ventures principal Justin Hall, have the potential to grow in the Southeast Asia region. The investment environment in the Philippines is poor, but Hall said there are several startups that have stood out and may deserve a capital infusion from Golden Gate. The companies that Golden Gate Ventures is talking with are relatively young, having started operations six to nine months ago.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information