A new 24-story building is set to rise at the Cebu Business Park to cater to business process outsourcing (BPO) tenants as well as to enterprise and executive tenants. Cebu-based real estate developer Cebu Landmasters Inc. (CLI) is allocating PHP1.5bn for the construction of The Latitude Corporate Center, a 50-50 joint venture between CLI and Borromeo Bros. Estate. It will have a gross floor area of 35,000 square meters. Eighty percent of the office spaces will be leased while 20 percent will be sold as office condominiums, said CLI chief operations officer Franco Soberano. The project has already sold 83 percent of its inventory, according to the company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information