The Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) 27-story tower, a joint venture of Ortigas & Company and IBP, is open for business process outsourcing (BPO) space leasing. Ortigas chairman, president, and chief executive officer Jaime E. Ysmael disclosed that the tower’s first three floors is allocated for IBP’s offices, while 17 floors will be leased out to BPO companies, law firms, and other companies. The tower will also have 9 podium parking spaces, while the ground and 10th floor will be allotted for retail spaces and amenity areas such as restaurants. Located along Doña Julia Vargas Avenue corner F. Ortigas, Jr. Road, the IBP Tower is a 1,749-square meter property.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information