Healthcare business process outsourcing firm PMAXGlobal has opened its first Philippine branch in Cebu, located at the 3rd floor of Robinsons Galleria Cebu. The new PMAXGlobal branch currently needs 600 people but Michael Johnson, vice president for Global Strategy, was confident that the vacancies will be filled within six months or before the year ends. Johnson said PMAXGlobal is pleased with their decision to pick Cebu as their hub in the Philippines. Although the branch has just opened, Johnson already revealed plans to expand to other offices and continue to grow in Cebu and some parts of the country. PMAXGlobal is looking for software developers, accountants, marketing professionals, phone representatives, among others, aside from hiring medical coders.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information