SM Prime Holdings (SMPH), the Philippines’ property giant, is building three office towers this year outside Metro Manila. The three BPO towers – SM Clark BPO Towers, SM Sta. Rosa BPO and SM Iloilo Tower – will complement SMPH’s shopping mall complexes in Clark, Pampanga, Sta. Rosa, Laguna and Iloilo. SM Clark BPO Towers and SM Sta. Rosa BPO are expected to be completed by Q4 of this year while SM Iloilo Tower is slated to be completed by H1 of 2017. SMPH has allocated P2.42 billion in capital outlays to complete these three new BPO buildings. Pampanga and Iloilo are among the next wave areas for the business process outsourcing industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information