Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is increasing its business with industries such as outsourcing and banking and finance at a pace faster than the growth rate of these industries. Juan Victor Hernandez, PLDT senior vice president and head of PLDT and Smart Enterprise, said business and government agencies, large and small, are now more keenly interested in tapping digital and cloud solutions to boost their efficiency and effectiveness. PLDT will leverage its advantages, such as its superior data center network, to address the need of businesses and agencies, he said. PLDT’s Home and Enterprise Business units posted double-digit revenue increases year-on-year in Q1 of this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information