Developer Filinvest Land, Inc. is set to complete within this year new office buildings that will provide an additional 103,000 square meters of gross leasable area, mostly for business process outsourcing (BPO) companies. Among the new office buildings that will be opened this year are Vector Three and Axis One in Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Metro Manila and Cebu Cyberzone Tower Two in Lahug, Cebu City. As of the end of 2016, Filinvest had a total of 21 office buildings with combined gross leasable area of 312,000 square meters. The company said the continued strong demand for BPO office spaces as well as the growth in sales from its residential development business have boosted revenues. Filinvest posted a 26-percent rise in revenue to P5.9bn in Q1 of this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information