To foster good relationship and respect within the outsourcing industry of Iloilo City, business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the city have signed a voluntary code of conduct. The code of conduct does not have any legal binding, but Vivienne Araneta, operations director-client delivery of Transcom, said it promotes respect among BPO companies. The signing of the code of conduct was held at the Atria activity center in Mandurriao district. Iloilo has about 45 registered BPOs and close to 30 are already members of the Iloilo Federation of Information Technology (I-FIT). Iloilo is one of the next wave cities for the outsourcing industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information