The planned initial public offering (IPO) of business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Pointwest Technologies Corp is expected to push through after the national elections. This was the pronouncement of newly re-elected Philippine Stock Exchange president Hans Sicat. He said Pointwest Technologies Corp is expected to continue with its IPO plan in the second half of the year instead of the original listing plan of early 2016. Sicat said he expects market activity to pick up after the national elections as there will be less volatility. In a letter to the Securities and Exchange Commission earlier, Pointwest president Maria Cristina Coronel said its P2.08bn IPO has been postponed as the company reviews its H1 2016 financial performance.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information