Ten business process outsourcing (BPO) companies were among 20 companies that offered local and overseas jobs in the two-day job fair organized by the Negros Occidental Provincial Public Employment Service Office on 20 May. Among the BPO companies participating in the job fair at the Atrium Area of Gaisano City in Bacolod City were Convergys, Teletech, Teleperformance, Alliance Call Center, SPI Global Iloilo, and JPMorgan Chase. Earlier, the Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation of Information and Communications Technology (BNEFIT) said it eyes the creation of at least 60,000 ICT jobs in Bacolod by 2022, including 30,000 for voice BPO and contact centers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information