Lingaro, a Polish technology company, has opened a new branch in Makati, further expanding its presence in the Philippines. The company, which entered the Philippines four years ago, focuses on providing business intelligence software solutions for enterprises. With the opening of the new office, Lingaro aims to double its revenue in the Philippines in two years and add 50 more employees. It also plans to acquire small companies which are in customer relationship management and e-commerce, said its co-founders and co-CEOs Romek Rogucki and Sebastian Stygar. The new office is located on the 41st Floor of the Philamlife Tower in Makati City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information