US-based technology firm DJCS Inc is exploring the possibility of expanding in the Philippines to tap into the country’s growth opportunities. DJCS president and CEO Dion Jayakoddy said the company is already talking with possible partners in Cebu and Davao. In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Jayakoddy said the company is looking to grow faster in the Philippines than in the US at this point. He added that DJCS is interested in partnering with telecommunications companies and call centers in the Philippines. Jayakoddy said he sees more growth potential in the Philippines than in the US.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information